I initially wasn’t going to post until later, but I had a bad start to my week, so I might as well talk about it. As I mentioned in my last post, I went to get my blood drawn to test my vitamin levels, but afterwards I ended up fainting for around 1.5 minutes. after I found out what I experienced is called convulsive syncope, which means loss of consciousness accompanied by seizure-like convulsions. I spent the rest of the day throwing up, pretty much. this has never really happened to me before getting blood drawn– I do not typically feel much anxiety/fear about needles or blood either. I have a feeling it may have to do with my weight; I rarely weigh myself, so I only recently discovered I lost a significant amount of weight these last few months and am approaching dropping under 100 lbs. for my height and age, that makes me underweight, which can cause feeling faint during internal fluid shifts. I’m trying to stay optimistic since convulsive syncopes after blood draws are apparently normal, but I do still feel anxious and more conscious about my health, which I admit is generally not that good. I still feel tired and overwhelmed, especially recently. I also cut and dyed my hair this week– I usually do every 6 months. here are the before-and-after pictures, in that order. I don’t have a good before picture, so I dug one up from a few weeks ago. also, some lunches I had going out.




No comments:
Post a Comment