busy week (journal + photo dump)

this week I spent a lot of time cleaning. my room isn't messy, but it is disorderly, so I spent a lot of time reorganizing because it feels overwhelming/cramped, spending most of my time somewhere that I'm unsatisfied with the orderliness of. I also finished my painting I was working on; sometimes I trace paintings from older historical art eras and paint them in with watercolor. I would describe myself as a watercolor painter rather than an artist-- I don't really draw. I bought some new clothes, even if I didn't need them. I like to have my own style/look when I go out. I'm really grateful for being able to afford it. I also bought a new pack of incense; I own a few packs already. I'm still going to be very busy these next few weeks, and I can't help but feel very anxious over it. I feel a crushing stress and am very restless recently; I feel nauseous often. Also, some meals I ate. avocado olive toast and a bowl of brussels sprouts & cod over rice. 



No comments:

Post a Comment