went to see The Odyssey in hollywood. the movie itself was good, but it didn't leave a huge impression on me. the venue really made the whole experience. I think if I were to watch the movie at home, my enjoyment would take a significant hit. my friends and I also wanted to see the hollywood sign, but by the time the movie ended, it was too dark. this next week looks very busy for me, so I'm happy I got to get out of the house and do something fun. I've been very tired/lethargic lately and don't have much energy; I'm scheduled to get my blood drawn, so maybe there is an answer there, since vitamin deficiency runs in my family. also, some apricots from our orchard in Armenia, and a bomber jacket I thrifted online. i can't wait for the weather to get cold so i can wear it, since it is fur-lined and it's still very hot here.












No comments:
Post a Comment